Birmingham, Alabama Office
P.O. Box 361986
Birmingham, AL 35236
Washington DC Office
200 N. Glebe Road Rm 425
Arlington, VA 22203-3755
(1) To assist in upholding the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and to inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the community, state, and nation.
(2) To honor the memory of those who made the supreme sacrifice in the service of our country.
(3) To safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom, and democracy for which members of our armed services fought and died.
(4) To provide the benefits of a happy, healthful and wholesome life to minor children of persons who died in the service of our country.
(5) To promote activities and interests designed to foster among its members the proper mental attitude to face the future with courage.
(6) To aid when necessary the spouses and children of persons who died in the service of our country. (2003)
(7) To do any and all things necessary and incidental to carry out the general purposes and objects of this organization.